The Thermopolis-Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce is proud of each and every one of our members!
We encourage you to seek them out for your business and support.
Assist with maintaining the existence of the social service program designed to meet the individual physical, mental, and psychosocial needs of the residents, meets the State and Federal regulations and standards of the healthcare delivery established by the Center.
1. Completes social service history, discharge plan, and development of interdisciplinary care plans designed to meet the bio-psychosocial needs of resident.
2. Identification of needs and coordination of services so that bio-psychosocial needs of each resident are met.
3. Assisting residents and responsible parties in location and using financial, legal, mental health, and other community resources.
4. Provide individual, group, and family services focused on the maintenance or enhancement of the resident’s bio-psychosocial functioning and understanding of their health status.
5. Coordinate and/or provide health and mental health social work services to residents to assist with attaining or maintaining the highest practical mental and psychosocial well-being, while helping resident who display mental or psychosocial difficulty receive appropriate treatment and services.
6. Provide resource support to staff participating in behavioral interventions for residents.
7. Coordinating safe discharge planning and follow–up services in coordination with
1. Other duties as assigned and appropriate to the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Evidence of ability to work with individuals of varied values and background.
2. Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
3. Effective communication skills with residents, families, and staff.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s in Social Work or related field required.
2. At least 1 year supervised experience working under a qualified Social Services Director in a healthcare setting required.