HSC Fair-Pig Wrestling
Pick up entry forms at Thermopolis Chamber of Commerce
Entries MUST be dropped off at Canyon Concrete 101 Amoretti St.
Note: Make checks payable to Thermopolis FFA Alumni
Pig wrestling will begin with a Calcutta at 6pm
1. Teams consist of Four (4) members. Male or Female if under age 16!
CO-ED ADULT MUST HAVE AT LEAST (2) WOMEN & (2) MEN
2. ALL CONTESTANTS MUST SIGN A RELEASE FORM!!! Anyone under age 18 MUST have a parents signature before the entry form will be accepted.
3. All players must wear a shirt, pants/shorts and closed toe shoes that stay on your feet at all times for safety reasons. No shoes (on after wrestling) will result in disqualification.
4. Sponsor and or team captain is and will be responsible for the actions of the team.
5. No player must use gloves, spikes, hooks, or any other object to help catch a pig.
6. There will be 2 players on each side of entry gate.
7. All players must have one hand on the fence between entry gate and orange ribbon on the fence.
8. Pig must be put in the barrel butt first.
9. No hitting pig to start or otherwise harm the animal.
10. Barrel must be upright at all times.
11. There will be a one minute time limit on each match
12. All players must raise both hands in the air to complete the match.
13. Players must stay and help unload the pig out of barrel.
14. THE JUDGE'S RULING IS FINAL!!
15. All contestants MUST be washed off by fire trucks, absolutely no using fairground restrooms after competing to wash off.
16. If one team member is older than the division the team will be moved up to the older division.
17. CONTESTANTS UNDER 16 CAN ONLY BE ON (1) TEAM PERIOD!
NO alcohol in arena at any time of pig wrestling!
TEAMS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR ALCOHOL IN THE ARENA